Baler twine is one of the leading materials for farming and agricultural use. Discover how baler twine can benefit your livestock and improve your farming business.
In today’s agricultural industry, baler twine is crucial for farmers. It provides a way to store and organize livestock feed while also giving more space for grazing and movement of the animals in the field. Today, baler twine can be used to pack cattle feed bales as well as an alternative wire fencing material that keeps animals sheltered and separated.
At our baling company, we produce high-quality baler twines for any animal farmer’s needs! But before you go shopping for a baler twine, it’s essential to be as informed and educated about the material. Continue reading to know more about this product.
A common benefit that you can get from baler twines is that it is made of high-quality raw materials. In fact, baler twines are usually made of natural fibres known for their strength and durability. Aside from that, baler twine is also resistant to moisture, which means it will not rot even when it gets wet.
What properties should a quality baler twine have? Aside from the raw materials it is made of; baler twine also has the following properties:
- Strength and durability to withstand any premature wear and tear.
- Moisture-resistance to prevent premature rotting during moist conditions.
- Flexible enough to form into a bale.
- Easy to cut for hassle-free removal from the bale.
At our baling company, we produce three types of baler twines: natural fibre baler twine, synthetic baler twine, and biodegradable baler twine.
- Natural Fiber baler twines are made of high quality, durable natural fibres like hemp and cotton.
- Synthetic baler twines offer the same benefits as natural fibre baler twines, but they contain synthetic materials that make them more water-resistant than other types.
- Biodegradable baler twines are also made of high-quality fibres, but they contain baler twine additives that make them decompose easily when left out in the environment.
- They can be used for packaging, and it is safe to use baler twine as animal feed because there’s no risk of contamination from baler twine additives.
Aside from being made from high-quality raw materials, baler twines are also known for their strength. Baler twines can support a certain weight depending on the baling that you need to do.
For instance, balers use baler ties with a tensile strength between 150 and 300 pounds per inch to secure large bales. You can also use a baler twine for a wide variety of purposes. Aside from baling, baler twine can also be used as a:
- Fence Material
- Tying Material
- Cordage Material
- Rope Material
Aside from providing a way to store livestock feed, baling also increases the number of bales per acre and available storage space over time. This will allow you to sell more bales or better use your baler twine in baling and storing.
Contact our baling company today for more information on our balers and baling accessories! We can help you sell more bales in your business with the right balers that will benefit your livestock farm. We also produce high-quality baler twines for any animal farmer’s needs! Contact us today for more information on our baler twines and other farming and agricultural products.